London

London

lunes, 27 de junio de 2016

Video for the Graduation Day!

Hi everybody!

Last Wednesday we were all enjoying the graduation day! Unfortunately we had some technical problems and we started 1 hour late! Because of that there were some videos that we couldn't watch! The surprise made by the guys from PMAR will be hidden until next course, but the video that we prepared for summarize all your videos for the English class is here! It was a surprise for you all to make you laugh! We hope that it will make you have a great time remembering special moments of this ended course!

Here it comes:



As always, enjoy and have a good night!

xxoo

English Department

11 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

África
I really like one of the parts of the video when José María was interviewed.

Anónimo dijo...

África
I laughed a lot when they were impersonating Wild Frank

Anónimo dijo...

África
The pitonisa has a very special crystal ball, I have never seen one like that before.

Anónimo dijo...

África
Fortunately we live in a quiet town, without police chases.

Anónimo dijo...

ÁFRICA
I found it very funny to see my cousin Diego as a child doing an interview with Mr Culler.

Anónimo dijo...

África
Wow, we have a super fun Antena 3 Noticias and El tiempo with a lot of presenters.

Anónimo dijo...

África
I liked all the interviews on the Ooyala show and I think all the participants tried very hard

Anónimo dijo...

África
In the video of Gran hermano, I don't know how they were able to record it without laughing

Anónimo dijo...

África
I love the gruffalo, it is so cute. Is it part of La 9 Noticias?

A Lo Crazy! dijo...

África, Great that you loved the video and the works of these students! It's great to see how creative you all are and how fun English can be! Something to remember in your whole lives! ;) Keep writing and watching!This will help your English be even better!;)

Anónimo dijo...

Marta García: I have loved them all and they seem super funny and I hope that when the Covid is over we can also do something similar, my favorites have been the one on the news, I have found it very funny and it is also very well mounted and the Big Brother why I did not expect to see something like that.