London

London

lunes, 27 de junio de 2016

3rd term video projects!

Hey!How are you doing? Are you enjoying the first days of holiday? We really hope so!:) We are still working and here we are to upload the videos from 3ºESO for this term! They are great and fun! Don't miss them! And tell us if you like them as much as we do! Thanks to all the students and teachers involved in them!

Let's start with Alejandro's interview! Sandra, Alicia, Andrea an Rubén interviewed him.

Now it's time for Jose Maria's interview. In this case, Idoya, Guillermo, Lucía an Paula Brioso are the interviewers! 

 

An advert sang by Fran, Irene and Pablo Jambrina:

 

and our favorite fortune teller (Begoña) along with Pablo Díez and Sara!It's funny, isn't it? We hope that nothing bad happened to Begoña! :)

 

And last but not least, Mario, Mónica, Paula González and Laura with  Lucía, Andrea, Alicia and Pablo Díez´s help  doing a survey! Pay attention to the results!:)
















Enjoy the sun and your free time!

xxoo

English department

6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

África
Amazing!! I really like the video. And I find it very interesting to see teachers of other subjects involved in an interview in English.

A Lo Crazy! dijo...

it's always enriching for both, teachers and students. Maybe we can do something like that this year but outside! Fingers crossed! ;)

Anónimo dijo...

Marta García: I found it very funny why José María was not expecting to speak English, neither married nor Andalusian, and above all what surprised me the most was that he exceeded doing the interview.

Anónimo dijo...

Marta García:I sincerely believe that you have to consider taking them for your next ad, just because of what it cost them. It's very funny I liked it a lot and it also reminded me of the video that we made in the first quarter of Adams Family, Although it is not quite the same. I also know the girl in the middle, Lúa.

Anónimo dijo...

Marta García: now I will comment to the fortune teller Carballo, it is Begoña the sister of Álvaro my classmate so I know her. I find her clothes very funny and how she acted. And I also really liked seeing the outtakes because I had a good laugh.

Anónimo dijo...

Marta García: now I will comment on the interview with Alejandro a teacher. I don't know him but I think he was the PE teacher from what I heard. I have loved the two interviews both Alejandro and José María but I would have liked that instead of Alejandro it had been the interview with a teacher who is currently still in the school . But I loved his interview, I insist.