London

London

martes, 26 de abril de 2016

2º PMAR 'THE NEWS'

Hey! Good night to everyone! We know we said that the video the students of PMAR have filmed will be here sooner but we had some technical problems! (Rubén!!we wanted to kill you!! HA HA! XD ) So last but not least, here you can see the video. It meant a lot of work but really good moments! Thanks for all your effort and the laughs! You are all really great people! Also, thanks Tere for all the support! We miss you on Tuesdays!!

Well, get ready to have fun with this fantastic group of little men!;)



That's all for now! But REMEMBER, your comments are important! Please comment as much as possible!;) xxoo

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Son fantásticos!

Anónimo dijo...

Marta García :hello I will also comment on a video of a Post of 2016 of the third of that. I liked it a lot, it seemed very original and I think they have made a lot of effort. I have laughed a lot with the costumes that some of them wore. I also had a laugh in the false shots, especially in the Hello my friend.